All of our rings are listed in US Ring Sizes.
If you do not know your ring size, measure the inside circumference of a ring that currently fits you in mm.Then click here to find your measurement. The Diameters are listed at the bottom left hand side of the page. Find your Diameter and then follow this line across to the United States column, this is your Ring Size. If you already know your Ring Size in Europe or Australia, simply find your Ring Size on the form below and follow across until you see your measurement in US.
If you don’t know your ring size:
1. Go to a jeweler and ask them to measure your finger.
If you don’t have access to a jeweler:
2. Ask a friend if they know their ring size and try one of their rings on.
3. If that doesn’t work…
Here is a Standard Ring Sizing Method:
1. Find a ring that fits you well.
2. Kindly place the ring on a ruler.
3. Measure the ring’s diameter, on the inside of the ring.
4. Find the measurement in mm and refer to the chart to convert measurement into ring size. For example, if the diameter measures 16.5 mm it is a US size 6.
5. Treat yourself to a ring fit for you and let the Saraswati Team know how much you love it!